If you want to Diagnose and Analyse your iDevices CPU Information, then Download CPU Identifier For iOS 14/13+/12+/11+/10+/9+/8+/7+ on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak.
|iDevices||iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch.|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
CPU Identifier is a CPU information and hardware tool for Smartphone devices diagnostics and analysis. Detailed information about the CPU and hardware components can be found in the CPU Identifier.
- The Android OS, runtime, kernel, and SDK are all given in detail.
- Provides information on the architecture of your CPUs, CPU cores, and the use of the CPU in real-time.
- Screen resolution, pixel density, and aspect ratio report relevant data.
- Furnishes GPU and video driver details.
- Detailed RAM analysis, including RAM usage, cache, and swap buffers.
- The camera hardware diagnostics tool, picture resolution information, lens, focal length information, and other features of the camera.
- Displays storage system information (HDDs, eMMCs, SD cards).
- Detailed battery diagnosis, including charge capacity, output voltage, and temperature of your device.
- Reports sensor information, including size, resolution, and power usage, for example with an accelerometer and magnetometer.
- It detects your smartphone’s central processing unit, RAM, motherboard chipset, and other hardware functions and displays the information in convenient-to-use tabs.
>> Step 1) First of all click on the download button which is provided in the above.
>> Step 2) Now you will automatically navigate to the CPU Identifier Apple AppStore page.
>> Step 3) On the CPU Identifier Apple AppStore page, simply click on the GET option to start the installation process.
>> Step 4) Here wait for some more time to complete the installation process.
>> Step 5) Here you don’t need to trust the app, because this app is already trusted by the Apple AppStore developer where you don’t need to trust the app anymore.
If you want to Customize your iDevices, then navigate to iostweaks.net to download iOSTools for free.