If you want to UnJailbreak Electra iOS 11 – 11.1.2 and also want to remove all Cydia Copyright on your iDevices, then Download Delectra.
Compatibility: iOS 11-11.1.2
So, if you wish to unJailbreak your Electra iOS 11-11.1.2. And also looking to remove Cydia from your iOS device. Well, Delectra is all you need at the present time.
It is very easy and simple to use Delectra. All you need to do is to uninstall all user-installed packages and tweaks, but the Delectra on your phone. Now reboot your device and unjailbreak it without the tweaks enabled.
- One of the most amazing applications that will help you unJailbreak your iOS device. So if you jailbreak it and now you regret that decision. Then don’t worry. Because the Delectra app is here to help you undo it.
- Very lightweight software doesn’t take much load. So you don’t have to worry about if it will damage your phone more. Rather it is very lightweight software won’t even take much space in your device.
- Very easy to use. Although unJailbreaking your iOS device is not at all an easy task. But it is made a bit easier with the Delectra. Because as you can see above all it takes is a few minutes to use it and unJailbreak your iOS device at your fingertips only.
How to Use:
- Uninstall ALL user-installed packages and tweaks. You can use SemiRestore11-lite for this now!
- Put unjailbreak.sh on your phone. I’d recommend putting it in /Electra so it will be removed by itself
- Reboot your device and re-jailbreak without tweaks enabled. (This should make the process more stable)
- SSH into your phone as root and run unjailbreak.sh from this repo:
- Wait until the device reboots and then reboot again.
Thank’s for choosing iOSTweaks, for more updates, visit back to iostweaks.net