Houdini Beta 3
If you want to Customize or Alter your iOS 11.2 to 11.3.1, then Download Houdini Beta 3 For iOS 11.2 to 11.3.1 on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak.
Compatibility: Non-Jailbroken iDevices with iOS 11.2 to 11.3.1.
What is Houdini Beta 3?
This doesn’t update Cydia, but it helps you to configure your iPhone or iPad beyond your stock range, with certain enhanced functionality. Houdini is a bit different from the usual Jailbreak. In fact, Masri says Houdini will be jailbreak compatible.
Because of the attack system used, Houdini beta 3 includes a paying Apple developer account. Many people can, and rightly so, resist using it.
- iOS 11.2 to 11.3.1 support (thanks Ian Beer) Compatibility.
- Widgets for home and lock screen (temporary deactivated).
- With iOS 11 (new apps included) Passcode configuration was introduced.
- Re-enabled iOS 11 themes (partly functions)
- Custom icons have been added.
- IOS 11 Control Center Customize.
- Device Upgrades can be deactivated.
- Houdini (iOS stock) removal option.
- Quicker boot time.
- UI Modifications and fixes glitches.
- Base coding is cleaner.
- Houdini is Semi Jailbreak and the app manager is its own, so it doesn’t have to have Cydia enabled.
- It unlocks iOS customization and some of the common Jailbreak features with access to the iPhone or iPad device root.
Houdini Beta 3 Alternatives
How to Install Houdini Beta 3 on iPhone, iPad
- First of all click on the Download button to start the installation process.
- Now you will automatically navigate to the installation profile page, there click on the Install option at the top right corner.
- Here you will get one pop-up, simply Tap on Install Now.
- After clicking on the Install Now option, wait for some more time to complete the installation process.
- After completion of the installation process, simply click on the Done option.
- If the app is successfully installed then, follow the below steps to Trust the app to avoid an Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
After trusting the app navigate to the home screen of your iDevice to launch Houdini Beta 3 on iOS
Thanks for choosing iOSTweaks AppStore