If you want to manage your iDevices from your Windows and macOS, then Download i4Tools For Windows and macOS and Manage your iDevices.
The i4 app enables you to place amazing digital 3D models in the real-world environment. It does the same using Augmented reality. Not only that, but you can also import your own 3D model and simply place them using AR. Along with it, you also get many editing options that help you make the model small or large and many more.
- Enables you to place the most amazing 3D models in the real-world environment.
- Scale and rotate the most amazing 3D models as and when you want and in the way, you like to see it.
- Supplement your amazing models with documents, web links, images, audios as well as the most amazing videos.
- Available for all iOS devices. It is compatible with all the iOS versions. So you can simply download this amazing app from the Apple App Store itself.
- Enables you to load your own models in OBJ and FBX models. Allowing you to locate your own 3D model in the real-world environment as well.
- Very lightweight application. So it won’t take much of the space inside your phone. Simply download it and start using it. Memory issues are not going to be there for you at all.
Apps Like i4Tools
Download i4Tools on iPhone, iPad
- First of all click on the download button which is provided above.
- Now you will automatically navigate to the Installation profile page.
- There click on the Install option which is at the top right corner.
- Here you will get a pop-up again, there simply Tap on Install Now option.
- After tapping Install Now option the installation process will start.
- Wait for some more time to complete the installation process.
- If the app is successfully installed then, follow the below steps to Trust the app to avoid an Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
After trusting the app, simply navigate to the home screen of your iDevices to launch i4Tools on iOS.
Thanks for choosing iOSTweaks AppStore