If you want an Emulator to play DOSBox games on your iDevices, then Download iDOS Emulator For iOS on iPhone, iPad Without Jailbreak.
|iDevices||iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X, iPhone 7, iPhone 7S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6Se, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini, iPod Touch.|
|iOS Versions||iOS 13.1, iOS 13 Beta, iOS 12, iOS 12 Beta, iOS 11, iOS 11.0, iOS 11.0.2, iOS 11.0.3, iOS 11.1, iOS 11.1.1, iOS 11.1.2, iOS 11.2, iOS 11.2.1, iOS 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5, iOS 11.2.6, iOS 11.3, iOS 11.3.1, iOS 10, iOS 10.0, iOS 10.0.1, iOS 10.0.2, iOS 10.0.3, iOS 10.1, iOS 10.1.1, iOS 10.2, iOS 10.2.1, iOS 10.3, iOS 10.3.1, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 10.3.2, iOS 9, iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.1, iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3.1, iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3.3, iOS 9.3.4, iOS 9.3.5, iOS 8, iOS 8.0, iOS 8.0.1, iOS 8.0.2, iOS 8.1, iOS 8.1.1, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.4.1, iOS 7.0, iOS 7.0.1, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1.2.|
iDOS Emulator is developed DOSBox Team. They developed this emulator based on the DOSBox v0.74.That uses the SDL library and make it easier to play DOS game on any iPhone, iPad and iPod device.
- Soft keyboard and Virtual mouse Support.
- Clean UI.
- Gamepad and joystick support.
- Play DOS game for Free.
- No need to pay a single penny to emulate games on this emulator.
- In-App Rom Search.
How to Install iDOS Emulator
- First of all, click on the download button which is provided above.
- Now you will be asked for Open in iTunes.
- Simply click on “Open in iTunes“.
- Here you will automatically navigate to the Installation profile page.
- On the Installation profile page, simply click on the Install option which is at the top right corner.
- Here you will get one pop-up, simply Tap on Install Now to start the installation process.
- Wait for some more time to complete the installation process.
- After completion of the installation process, simply navigate to the home screen and open the AmongUs. I think you may get an Untrusted Enterprise Developer error, simply follow the below steps to fix that error.
Note: Sometimes the app does not install on your end, the reason may be due to the app being revoked by Apple. Give a try again once, if it shows the same error, then wait for the update.
- If the app is successfully installed then, follow the below steps to Trust the app to avoid Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
After trusting the app, simply navigate to the home screen of your iDevice to launch the app without any errors.
Thanks for choosing iOSTweaks Store