RootlessJB4 iOS 12 – 12.4
If you want to Download RootlessJB4 Jailbreak on your iOS 12 – 12.4, then Click on Download iCon below
- Supported Devices: A9 – A11
- Devices NOT Supported: A7, A8 & A12
- iOS Versions iOS 12, 12.0.1, 12.1, 12.1.1, 12.1.2 & 12.4
This Jailbreaking acts in the same manner as the previous Ian Beer Exploits for iOS 11. This method doesn’t make installing tweaks easy. For your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch a known SSH method is required. You will use an SSH program such as CyberDuck over the Internet to access your root directory.
- Note: RootlessJB Jailbreak only allows you to Run Cydia Tweaks, where you can’t install Cydia on your iDevices after Jailbreaking using this Jailbreaking tool.
But this Jailbreak has not only been released for the public but developers only. He said that you don’t use this Jailbreak on your phone if you are a noob.
- The Jake James Developer of iOS released a new rootless jailbreak for iOS 12 through iOS 12.4.
- RootlessJB is a half-untethered jailbreak so the jailbreak will be disabled if you restart your phone.
- You do not have to have a Laptop to install the RootlessJB, just tap the icon above for your mobile app.
- Download tweaks and applications for your choices.
- Adjust your home-screen settings, icons, and more so that you can stand out your device.
>> Step 1) Firsts of all Click on the Download button which is provided in the above.
>> Step 2) Now you will automatically navigate to the Installation profile page, simply click on Install there.
>> Step 3) If you get any pop-up, simply Tap on Install Now.
>> Step 4) After completion of the installation process, simply Click on Done.
Note: Sometimes the app does not install on your end, the reason may be due to the app being revoked by Apple. Give a try again once, if it shows the same error, then wait for the update.
>> Step 5) If the app is successfully installed then, follow the below steps to Trust the app to avoid Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
After trusting the app navigate to the home screen of your iDevices to launch the application.
After launching the application simply click on the Jailbreak button to start Jailbreaking of your iDevices. Now after Jailbreaking simply use the Cydia Tweaks on your end.
Note: Make sure that you enable the Tweaks toggle.
Thank’s for visiting iOSTweaks, for more updates, visit back to iostweaks.net