If you want to Customize or Alter your iOS 12- 12.1.2 Without Jailbreak? then Download xSpiral rootKit For iOS 12- 12.1.2 on and Install xSpiral rootKit iPhone/iPad Without Jailbreak.
Compatibility: Non-Jailbroken iDevices with the iOS 12- 12.1.2.
What is xSpiral rootKit?
Would you want your iOS system to be changed or updated without a jailbreak? xSpiral rootKit offers root access to and support iPhone X on any 6S, iOS 12- 12.1.2, to help you feel better about using older smartphones.
- voucher_swap for such systems with offsets for systems that have been tested.
- All A9 + 12.0-12.1.2 iPhones (compatible).
- iOS 12.1.1- iPad75 (compatible).
- It comes with a nice UI and Root (mainly via noncereboot) (by @PwnedC99 and @Lakr233).
- NOW, the file manager of “/var”.
- Get all the gestures for iPhone X.
- Works on every iPhone 6S, and above iOS 12 – 12.1.2.
- This is not an integral Jailbreak device and hence no Cydia would be available.
- You will be required to upgrade your system to the new firmware if you delete an essential file and you lose the chance that your system is Jailbroken.
- Additional functionality or modifications can be made easily.
xSpiral rootKit Alternatives
How to Install xSpiral rootKit on iPhone, iPad
- First of all click on the download button which is given in above.
- After clicking on the download button you will automatically navigate to the installation profile page, >> there click on Install option.
- Here if you get any pop-up, simply Tap on Install Now option,
- Wait for some more time to complete the installation process, after completion of the installation process, simply click on the Done option.
- If the app is successfully installed then, follow the below steps to Trust the app to avoid an Untrusted Enterprise Developer Error.
|<= iOS 9||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
|iOS 9+ >=||"Settings" >> "General Settings" >> "Device Management" >> "Profile" click on "Trust".|
After trusting the app, simply navigate to the home screen of your iDevice to launch xSpiral rootKit on iOS.
If the above download link didn’t work on your end, then try the alternative link which is given in the below
Thanks for choosing iOSTweaks AppStore